Saturday, April 24, 2010

KBC Camp

Ricks is going out for Kingdom of Business Camp this weekend, Sat-Sunday.
Miss him already even when he just gone for few hours.
I scrap a page for this, been awhile since I scrap.

Photobucket

credits: Cutie Putie Birdie

Although I miss him a lot, I actually excited for this camp.
And I even want to go by myself but can't leave Ruel with my mom yet.

Me and Ricks had been praying last night that this camp can open our mind and destroy our false paradigma about business. And I also pray that this camp can heal his heart.
We wish that this camp can purified our business motivation so we can glorified His Name and bless our clients and our future employee. I believe that our hands will not asked but give blessing.

May the kingdom of God be the center of our business!

2 comments: