Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 2010

Happy Easter everyone..

All my beloved friends who join the celebration of resurrection... together with me..

This 2010 is my 15th Easter celebration since the 1st time I born again..
the 1st time I receive Jesus as my Savior.
the 1st time my whole life turning back to the right way...
the 1st time I understand that I am worth enough to be loved.. :)

15 years is not a long time.. but it's also not a short time, times can make the Easter celebration become just a "habit" or just a "tradition". Which I am happy that Easter this year is not a tradition for me.

God had lead my way and let maaaaaaaany things happen in my life these past years.
The time while I felt that He is not there with me... and when even to see the sun rise in the morning hurts my heart.
But again, He proved that He actually NEVER leave me alone.



Dia mungkin membiarkanku terjatuh tapi TIDAK PERNAH membiarkanku tersungkur, dan tidak sanggup berdiri kembali.

No comments:

Post a Comment