Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Dreamer

A Dreamer sleep, but not all the time. A dreamer imagine things, and then working hard to make it happen. And depend on God in everything we do.

Photobucket

About the drawing..

That is "me" in a little letter "K".
Me, as a dreamer.. :)


I am a dreamer who rarely sleep, that is what my best friend say about me. Hehe.. and I told her that a dreamer don’t have to sleep all the time, we can imagine things and then working hard to make it happen. And depend on God in every thing we do.

The other image is from my kit: Sparkle Night

The original sketch is this one, hand drawn use pencil. Non edited. :)

Photobucket

I draw this at Starbucks Artha Gading.
A place where I usually day dreaming. LOL.
May 2, 2010

5 comments:

  1. This is "Oh so cute" and I love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joy.. :) just a hobby that I really love.. drawing.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so fun to see your little sketch, and catch a glimpse of your creative mind! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Kitty! This is precious!!! Thank you for sharing this with us little dreamer!!! :) Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like your sketch... all of them.
    i tried making something out of my initial "I" but it looks terrible. haha... i'm not gifted with a sketchy hands like ours. hehehe... mmmm... but maybe i can still keep on trying until i finally love the way my "I" looks.
    thanks for inspiring us. ;D

    ReplyDelete