Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day everyone. :)
I am late to post this, as this weekend we spend time with Ruel and family a lot.

As a mom it is our biggest wishes to always give the best for our children. To wish them happiness forever and ever in our life..
And it's really beautiful that it is also God's will..

Don't u ever forget...:

Psalm 127:3-4 (King James Version)

children are an heritage of the LORD:
and the fruit of the womb is his reward.
As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man;
so are children of the youth.


As as a mom, as a parent (also for all the daddy).. it's really important that we not only present them the 'material heritage' but also the value of life.

I remember that long time ago when my hubby haven't know Jesus as His Savior. He has a pretty liberal life, a rebel as a youth, etc and etc... but his mom always teach him a value to keep his life, and even when he haven't know Jesus personally, the value guide and keep him not to go "too far" in his life.

My own family value I see from my daddy. He is a fighter and he NEVER complain even in the hardest time. As I grow up as an adult. There's so many valley I need to pass, God give me strength - it is true, but I also see the sample from my own dad. And that is the value that "keep me alive".

One of a gal I know just marry a man who grown up in Amish family, who been teach to value women VERY high and to be obedient. And one of my friend who was a mentor for them told me a story how he obey God in their relationship and I must give my two thumbs up for them.

So as a mom, as a parent (and maybe as a daddy if any daddy reading this), teach your children the value of life. The obedient to the Words of God. And you had save their future life, you had save your future generation. :)
The value will be their 1st umbrella... ;)

Photobucket

Again...

Happy Mother's Day, moms!

Hugs,
Kitty

5 comments:

  1. It's so true that you need to teach children the value of life. My husband and I try teaching our children to value everything - especially our times together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww happy mother's day to you too Kitty..
    Thank youuu

    Edhish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day to you too Kitty!

    Kim xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy mother's day to you too Kitty....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely words to live by Kitty. Hope your Mother's Day was filled with joy.

    ReplyDelete